If you’re a graphic designer or just appreciative of Japanese art, this cultural masterpiece will speak fluently to you. Featured here is a symbolic koi fish image, with blue, red and white accents, accompanied with complementary kanji symbols.
- Product: Peel and Stick Removable Wall Art.
- Easy installation: Peel and Stick installation.. Just peel and stick. DIY.
- Material and Finish: Thick, high-quality paper-based wallcovering. It is latex saturated for excellent durability and has an embossed weave texture. Matte finish.
- Greenguard certified: (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemical
- Eco-friendly: PVC-free, Lead -free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No hazard labels. Odorless prints. PVC & POA (Olefin) Free, No Plasticizers, No Phthalates, No Chlorine, No Halogen, No Heavy Metals, including: Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, or Zinc, and No Ozone Depleting Chemicals. No harmful off gassing. Low Voc emitting. FSC responsible sourced.
- Flame and Smoke: Class “A” fire rating.
- Cleaning: Clean wallpaper with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
NOTE: Not Framed: It is a flat peel and stick art print. No FRAME included