We are proud to offer an eco-friendly, PVC-free fabric, peel and stick wallpaper. REMOVABLE, REPOSITIONABLE AND REUSABLE self-adhesive polyester fabric featuring a Matte finish. It has a fantastic texture because it is made of polyester fabric, not vinyl, banishing that “compact paper” look.
Class I fire rating allowing it to be safely not only in your home but as well as Hospitals, Restaurants, Schools or Child Care facilities.
Differently from paper or vinyl our material is very flexible allowing you to easily apply to the wall. It is also very forgivable so if one part of the wallpaper accidently to stick another part you can simply pull them apart without damaging it. The wallpaper is very versatile so If you change your mind about where to apply and decide to apply in a different wall you can easily peel off and re-stick into another surface. Never shrinks or curls and it will not fall off from the wall.
Our material is 95% opaque great for hiding marked or bright colored walls and sticks to virtually any smooth painted surfaces (walls, doors and cabinets, drawers, backsplashes, stairs, and more (results vary on stucco or eggshell painted surfaces).
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable
- Lead -free
- Matte finish
- Fabric-like texture – Premium commercial grade wallpaper
- 95% Opaque (great for hiding marked or bright colored walls)
- Class 1 fire rating (Safe for your home, nurseries, schools, hospital and restaurants)
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable
- Clean with a dry cloth only
Inks/ print technology
All our designs are printed with non-toxic inks. No exceptions. It is Lead-free, VOC-free.
We only use HP Latex top-notch eco-friendly technology to ensure your safety and minimize environmental impact and as much as possible.
HP Latex inks are:
- GreengUard certified (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemicals
- UL – ECOLOGICO (low VOC)
- Low emissions (A+)
- Nickel free
- No hazard labels
- Odorless prints
- Energy Star
- CE making
- Part of the recycling product return and recycling program
- Earned several national and international certifications and programs such as Reach and Eco Passport by OEKO-TEX
Colors may vary from monitor to monitor and therefore if color is a major factor into your design decision, we strongly suggest you order a sample prior to purchase. Also, by ordering a sample you can see and feel the material as well as testing prior placing your order if you are not sure whether this material will adhere well to your surface.
Colors also may vary from batch to batch so make sure you order enough wallpaper to cover the surface you intend to décor.
All our prints are flat. All designs described as texture or 3D are only visual descriptions, not felt to the touch. There is no embossed print. The same applies to designs described as metallic look. There is no metallic ink used just the design may suggest a metallic hue and therefore it is described that way.
Pattern repeats every 24 inches. All our wallpapers are 24 inches (2ft wide) and we offer three different height sizes. 4ft, 8.5ft and 10.5 ft. You will need to know how wide and how you’re your wall is in order to calculate how much paper do you need. Once you have your measures you can just input into the wallpaper calculator above and it will do the math for you.
- Colors may vary from monitor to monitor – Request a sample to ensure color accuracy
- Patterns repeat every 2ft in length and width
- Three sizes available- 2ftx 4ft; 2ftx 8.5ft and 2ftx 10.5ft
Social responsibility: For a better tomorrow
Safety, care and substantiality. Your family matters, our family matters and the environment matters. Based on that we have carefully chosen the best printing material and technology available in the market.
Our material as PVC-free, lead free and printed with nontoxic inks. We use the cleanest printing technology available and participate in the HP recycling program as well as local government recycling programs to ensure to ensure we are minimizing environmental impact as much as possible.
We donate all our excess printing fabric to local Schools to collaborate in their Art Programs.