- Step 1: Measure the height of your wall in feet. This will tell you what panel height you should choose.
- Step 2: Measure the width of your wall in feet. If you divide by two, this will tell you how many panels you need. All our panels are two feet wide.
- Example: If your wall is ten feet wide by eight feet high, you will need five panels of 2’ x 8.5’. All our panels are 2ft (24in) wide. We offer panels in three heights - 4’, 8.5’, 10.5’.
- Still not sure? We are just a phone call away and would love to help. Reach out at 1.888.798.0306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also use our wallpaper calculator on the product page. Just insert your wall height and width, and the system will automatically calculate how much you need.
Important - If applying to recently painted walls, please allow at least 30 days prior to wallpaper installation. This allows for off-gassing and will help prevent bubbles in your application.
- We have an easy and hassle-free Return Policy. We will accept returns up to 30 days from the date you received your package. Please return the package in the same condition you originally received it, unopened and sealed. You are responsible for return shipping fees and a restocking fee may apply. We can’t accept returns of open items.
- Samples are not refundable.
- A member of our team must authorize all returns. Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
- We make products to order, meaning we will print every order especially for you. There may be slight color differences from one batch to another so we strongly recommend ensuring you are buying enough wallpaper to cover the entire area you intend to apply the wallpaper. If you place separate orders, they may ship from different batches and therefore to have a difference in color.