Easy Wallpaper Installation Guide
Important information BEFORE starting the installation
• Do not peel entire backing off at once.
• Ensuring your wall surface is smooth and free of imperfections will make your mural look its best.
• Some walls are not straight (the use of a level is recommended) so make sure
you start applying the wallpaper a little bit above the top of the wall. This will give you a little room to play with wallpaper alignment.
• DO NOT CUT THIS PANEL. You should apply this panel entirely to your wall. After applying all the panels, you can then trim the excess at the top and bottom. It is a straight match; therefore, the next panel will fit perfectly. (remember to overlap panels about 1/2 inches to match the design).
• If you are buying a panel and intend to cut it to make it two or more panels out of it, make sure you consider the design repeat every 24inches and measure twice before cutting, or the design will not match.
Necessary materials: A sharp blade (such as box cutter), extra blades, a squeegee, and both, a damp and dry cloth.
Tip: Invite a friend...hanging wallpaper is a two-person job so you could use a hand … and share the fun.
|Prior wallpaper installation wipe down walls using a micro fiber rag and isopropyl alcohol. Allow time for drying and make sure it is 100% dry prior to starting the application.|
|Place the wallpaper face-down on a flat surface. Pull the liner down about 6’’ and cut the liner. Start applying wallpaper from the top corner of the wall. Pannels should be applied vertically as shown. NOT horizontally. Stick a little above the top of the wall. Do not trim any part of the material until done applying all panels.|
|Use a squeegee to smooth out the wallpaper as you go. Remember to smooth from the center outwards. If wrinkles or bubbles appear gently peel back and reapply that section.|
|Once you have applied the first 6’’ repeat the process until reaching the bottom of the wall|
|Repeat steps 2 to 5 with the remaining panels. This time be sure to match the design overlapping panels about ½ inch when matching the design. Be careful to use even consistent pressure to avoid stretching the panel. If the panel is placed incorrectly gently pull the panel parallel to the wall and reset.|
|ONLY after applying wallpaper to all of the walls, trim excess wallpaper on the top and bottom of each wall using a sharp blade. That way if you make a mistake you can still fix it before cutting it.|
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1.888.798.0306