Give your child’s room a clean minimalistic design. This peel and stick wallpaper design includes a neutral blend of colors and a simple seamless design that offers an endless amount of possibilities for tone and setting for your child’s room. Suitable for boys and girls.
- Product: Removable, Repositionable, Reusable Wallpaper.
- Easy: Peel and Stick fabric removable wallpaper. Just peel and stick. DIY.
- Application*: Smooth painted surface. Orange peel- like texture, it is okay.
- Clean removal: Does not damage the wall when removed. It does not leave any residue.
- Finish: Matte. Does not reflect light mimicking the same look as traditional wallpaper instead of the glossy vinyl removable wallpaper may offer.
- Material Texture: Thick, high-quality fabric to banish the cheap “contact paper” look commonly found on vinyl and less expensive thin materials.
- Wall imperfections: Our material is 95% Opaque and can be used for hiding marked or bright colored walls.
- Safe: Printed with nontoxic inks. PVC-free, Lead -free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No hazard labels. Odorless prints.
- Greenguard certified: (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemical
- Class 1 fire rating -Safe for your home, nurseries, schools, hospital, and restaurants.
- Eco-friendly: Low emissions (A+). No hazard labels. Water-based inks. UL – ECOLOGICO (low VOC). Energy Star. CE making. Part of the recycling product return and recycling program.
- Color variations: We have made every effort to display and describe, as accurately as possible, the different hues. However, the colors tones can vary from monitor to monitor, light in the room, and one’s judgment. Colors and patterns can be verified by ordering a sample on our website.
- Patterns repeat: every 2ft in length and width
- Three sizes available: 2ftx 4ft; 2ftx 8.5ft and 2ftx 10.5ft.
- Ordering: Make sure you buy enough wallpaper to complete your project all in the same order so that it comes from the same batch. Wallpaper order that isn’t; from the same batch may not match up with the wallpaper that is on your wall and could also have a difference in color.
- Texture and inks: All our prints are flat. All designs described as texture or 3D are only visual descriptions, not felt to the touch. There is no embossed print. The same applies to designs described as metallic look. There is no metallic ink used just the design may suggest a metallic hue, and therefore it is described that way.
- Cleaning: Clean with a dry cloth only
*Surface application and paint: It is very important that you allow at least 30 days concerning a newly painted surface to dry. Bubbles or failure can occur if the color is still outgassing/flashing off. Also, make sure all drywall painted surfaces or a repainted surface have been primed and painted not to leave a possible residue or peel paint upon removal.
Outside of plain brick walls, the only surface that we have seen work against the adhesive is the combination of eggshell paint on a textured surface. Please note that our material can stick to eggshell paint, however, when the paint has been applied to a textured surface, then basically only half the adhesive is touching the actual surface. In some cases, this type of surface combined with eggshell paint can make it touchy for the material to work. Therefore results may vary on textured walls. We encourage you to order a sample if not sure.
Material versatility: Differently from paper or vinyl, our material is very flexible, allowing you to be applied to the wall easily. It is also very forgivable, so if one part of the wallpaper accidentally to stick another piece, you can simply pull them apart without damaging it. The wallpaper is very versatile, so If you change your mind about where to apply and decide to use in a different wall, you can easily peel off and re-stick onto another surface. Never shrinks or curls, and it will not fall off from the wall.
Class I fire rating: In the event of fire materials with class 1 fire rating have the slowest smoke development or flame spread. This top fire rate classification normally is required by Hospitals, Schools, and restaurants to ensure safety.
Social responsibility- We use the cleanest printing technology available. We, participate in the HP recycling program as well as local government recycling programs. All to ensure we are minimizing environmental impact as much as possible.
We donate all our excess printing fabric to local Schools to collaborate in their Art Programs.