Complement your decor with this natural design. This floral wallpaper features charcoal colored accents on top of a soft white background. This hand-drawn hellebore flower, surrounded in a thorny bloom of rosebuds, adds a unique look and exotic feel to any space.
5 reasons why you need removable wallpaper:
✅Style: Wallpaper makes a statement about your style. Create a bold statement!
✅Easy: Peel and Stick application allowing you to save money on labor costs.
✅Practical: 100% clean removal and ZERO damage to your wall. You can change your wallpaper as your style changes.
✅Texture: Fabric Wallpaper adds depth and texture to your space.
✅Safe: PVC-free material and printed with non-toxic inks. Class A fire rating. Eco-friendly
This removable wallpaper has been used by homeowners and renters to update interiors faster, easier, and at a lower cost.
It does not require hiring labor for installation or removal. It does NOT damage the wall when removed.
Easy. Practical. Trendy.
🚫Stop worrying about hiring labor, damaging your wall, or spending tons of money thinking about updating your interior.
😀You can do a wall in less than an hour… This easy, DIY, damage-free wallpaper is the perfect solution to
refresh your space in a few minutes.
Now, what is next?
Three simple steps for The transformation Process:
- Choose a wallpaper that catches your eye;
- Measure the widht and height of your wall;
- Peel the adhesive backing and apply the wallpaper;
EASY! DONE! DID IT MYSELF
Features and Details:
- Product: Removable, Repositionable, Reusable Wallpaper.
- Easy: Peel and Stick fabric removable wallpaper. Just peel and stick. DIY.
- Application*: Smooth painted surface. Orange peel- like texture, it is okay.
- Clean removal: Does not damage the wall when removed. It does not leave any residue.
- Finish: Matte. It does not reflect light mimicking the same look as traditional wallpaper instead of the glossy vinyl removable wallpaper may offer.
- Material Texture: Thick, high-quality fabric to banish the cheap “contact paper” look commonly found on vinyl and less expensive thin materials.
- Wall imperfections: Our material is 95% Opaque and can be used for hiding marked or bright colored walls.
- Safety: Printed with nontoxic inks. PVC-free, Lead-free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No hazard labels. Odorless prints.
- Greenguard certified: (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemical.
- Class 1 fire rating -Safe for your home, nurseries, schools, hospital, and restaurants.
- Eco-friendly: Low emissions (A+). No hazard labels. Water-based inks. UL – ECOLOGICO (low VOC). Energy Star. CE making. Part of the recycling product return and recycling program.
Patterns repeat: every 2ft in length and width,
- Three panel sizes available: 2ft x 4ft; 2ft x 8.5ft and 2ft x 10.5ft.
- Cleaning: Clean with a dry cloth or mild wet cloth only.
*Surface application and paint: You must allow at least 30 days for a newly painted surface to dry. Bubbles or failure can occur if the color is still outgassing/flashing off. Make sure all drywall painted surfaces or a repainted surface have been primed and painted not to leave a possible residue or peel paint upon removal.
Outside of plain brick walls, the only surface that we have seen work against the adhesive is the combination of eggshell paint on a textured surface. Please note that our material can stick to eggshell paint; however, when the paint has been applied to a textured surface, then basically only half the adhesive is touching the actual surface. In some cases, this type of surface combined with eggshell paint can make it touchy for the material to work. Therefore results may vary on textured walls. We encourage you to order a sample, if not sure.
Material versatility: Unlike paper or vinyl, our material is very flexible, allowing you to be applied to the wall easily. It is also very forgivable; you can peel and stick 100 times if you need to. The wallpaper is very versatile, so If you change your mind about where to apply and decide to use on a different wall, you can easily peel off and re-stick onto another surface. Never shrinks or curls, and it will not fall off from the wall.
Class I fire rating: In the event of fire, materials with class 1 fire rating have the slowest smoke development or flame spread. This top fire rate classification normally is required by Hospitals, Schools, and restaurants to ensure safety.
Social responsibility- We use the cleanest printing technology available. All to ensure we are minimizing environmental impact as much as possible.
We donate all our excess printing fabric to local Schools to collaborate in their Art Programs.