This removable wallpaper has been used by homeowners and renters to update interiors faster, easier, and at a lower cost.
It does not require hiring labor for installation or removal. It does NOT damage the wall when removed.
- Style: Wallpaper makes a statement about your style. Create a bold statement!
- Easy: Peel and Stick application allowing you to save money on labor costs.
- Practical: You can change your wallpaper as your style changes.
- Safe: PVC-free material and printed with non-toxic inks. Class A fire rating. Eco-friendly
- Texture: Wallpaper adds depth and texture to your space.
Transform your space by giving your walls added dimension. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that this graph paper grid design creates the perfect amount of symmetry, while adding depth to your wall. This geometric wallpaper features crisp lines of black and shaded gray, on top of a white canvas that is sure to add a simple sense of geometry to any space.
- Product: Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper.
- Easy installation: Peel and Stick installation.. Just peel and stick. DIY.
- Material and Finish: Thick, high-quality paper-based wallcovering. It is latex saturated for excellent durability and has an embossed weave texture. Matte finish.
- Greenguard certified: (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemical
- Eco-friendly: PVC-free, Lead -free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No hazard labels. Odorless prints. PVC & POA (Olefin) Free, No Plasticizers, No Phthalates, No Chlorine, No Halogen, No Heavy Metals, including: Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, or Zinc, and No Ozone Depleting Chemicals. No harmful off gassing. Low Voc emitting. FSC responsible sourced.
- Flame and Smoke: Class “A” fire rating.
- Cleaning: Clean wallpaper with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Patterns repeat: Every 2ft ( 24’’) in length and width.
- 2ftx4ft (24’’ x 48’’)
- 2ftx 8.5ft (24’’ x 102”)
- 2ftx 10.5ft (24’’ x 126’’)
Color variations: We have made every effort to display and describe, as accurately as possible, the different hues. However, the colors tones can vary from monitor to monitor, light in the room, and one’s judgment. Colors and patterns can be verified by ordering a sample on our website.
Ordering: Make sure you buy enough wallpaper to complete your project all in the same order so that it comes from the same batch.
Surface Application*: Can be applied to almost all smooth painted surfaces.
*Surface application and paint:
Due to the numerous types of paints and different surfaces each customer may use and apply the wallpaper final results may result widely from wall to wall. Wall surface should be tested for adhesion with a swatch to assess adhesion.
It is very important that you allow at least 30 days concerning a newly painted surface to dry. Bubbles or failure can occur if the color is still outgassing/flashing off. Washable paints and No VOC paints prohibits full adhesion. To counter this limitation cleaning the wall can be thoroughly wiped down with isopropyl alcohol with a rag but yet there are no guarantees.