Let those desert places in your heart bloom. This visually stunning wall mural captures the unique beauty of the Sahara desert landscape, while communicating the many ripples in life, along with footprints of how to blossom, even in the middle of the Sahara desert. A wall mural that invokes positive feelings and a bright outlook.
- Product: Peel and Stick Removable Wall Mural.
- Easy installation: Peel and Stick installation.. Just peel and stick. DIY.
- Material and Finish: Thick, high-quality paper-based wallcovering. It is latex saturated for excellent durability and has an embossed weave texture. Matte finish.
- Greenguard certified: (indicates that products— including inks, printed substrates, and the combination of both for indoor applications—contribute to healthier indoor environments by minimizing potential exposure to airborne chemical
- Eco-friendly: PVC-free, Lead -free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No hazard labels. Odorless prints. PVC & POA (Olefin) Free, No Plasticizers, No Phthalates, No Chlorine, No Halogen, No Heavy Metals, including: Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, or Zinc, and No Ozone Depleting Chemicals. No harmful off gassing. Low Voc emitting. FSC responsible sourced.
- Flame and Smoke: Class “A” fire rating.
- Cleaning: Clean wallpaper with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Sizes available: 4 panels ( covers an area of 96” x 100”)
6 panels ( covers an area of 144’’x 100’’)
8 panels ( covers an area of 192’’ x 100’’)
Surface Application*: Can be applied to almost all smooth painted surfaces.
*Surface application and paint:
Due to the numerous types of paints and different surfaces each customer may use and apply the wallpaper final results may result widely from wall to wall. Wall surface should be tested for adhesion with a swatch to assess adhesion.
It is very important that you allow at least 30 days concerning a newly painted surface to dry. Bubbles or failure can occur if the color is still outgassing/flashing off. Washable paints and No VOC paints prohibits full adhesion. To counter this limitation cleaning the wall can be thoroughly wiped down with isopropyl alcohol with a rag but yet there are no guarantees.