Buying the perfect wallpaper for your home is tricky, especially when you are doing it from your computer. So here are some recommendations on how to buy wallpaper online with no regrets.
As any other purchase on the internet, you need to be sure what you are looking for and that you are looking on the right online stores. What are right online stores? They are the ones that are safe and are going to give you exactly what you ordered. Once you choose your desired store, you need to know how to hunt for your wallpaper and this article we’ll help you with that.
Here are some helpful tips:
The first thing you need to do is to understand the room you are going to put your sticker in so you can decide which material is the best to use. Let’s have a look.
If you are putting wallpaper on bathroom walls, kitchen walls or in your laundry room, basically spaces with a lot more humidity than others, you should choose vinyl wallpaper because it is designed to resist humidity. Unless you have some ventilation, or the wallpaper will not be constantly wet than you should be fine with fabric.
There are vinyl and fabric removable wallpaper. While vinyl usually offers that glossy sticker look, fabric removable wallpaper offers the canvas look and feel.
Walls By Me offers a peel and stick fabric solution for your décor. How cool is that?
- Here are some of the features:
- Quality materials: Made of fabric not vinyl. Do not Shrink or curl. Very Durable.
Safety: PVC – free, LEAD – free and VOC – free. Non-toxic inks.
- Eco-conscious: printed with water-based inks: no hazard labels, no hard air pollutants, non-flammable, non-combustible, nickel free, odorless prints. We are doing our part to reduce environmental impact and so are you!
- Texture: Nice finish! You can see and feel the difference from our fabric wallpaper to the vinyl wallpaper commonly found the market.
- Design: Amazing Patterns. Pick your favorite!
- Easy installation: It is removable. Yes! It is peel and stick fabric! How cool is that? It is easy to install and to remove. It does not damage your wall!